The Compact Fibreglass Platform Step is constructed using box-section fibreglass for its non-conductive properties and exceptional torsional strength. The compact design allows the step to store in minimal space with a built in platform and high knee bar for added safety. The chemical, hygiene and electrically resistant properties of this step make it particularly popular in high-tech and sterile environments.
- Non-conductive stiles insulated to 30,000 volts (EN61478)
- Compact design only 88mm wide when folded
- Featuring tough spun-rung Duraclimb technology for intensive use
- Robust box-section construction for exceptional stability
- Comfortable 80mm deep steps
- Tough 250 x 250mm safety platform
- Integrated storage tray for tools and materials
- 5-year warranty
- Max Work Load Capacity 150kg
|SKU||Treads||Approx. Working Height* (m)||Platform Height (m)||Closed Height (m)||Width (mm)||Weight (kg)|
This is a standard product. Orders received by 4:00PM (Telephone Orders by 5PM), that are in stock ship the same day for next day delivery to UK mainland destinations (England, Wales, Southern Scotland). Orders to out of area locations will take longer. Please see the delivery tab for more information. Deliveries are made between 8AM and 6PM Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays.